STORY ADVENTURES

Sup guys!!!!!!!

This is my new blog, here I´m gonna share with you guys some of my own stories (Stories that I wrote) hope you enjoy them.

My first story is not written for me but I´m gonna share you the story that my sister wrote, this story is going to be in parts so I´m gonna write for you the first part.

THE DREAM OF ANNE

PART 1

The story begins when, on a normal day in the school when Anne got slept on her desk leaving a disgusting patch of saliva in all her place. When she woke up she realized that all her classmates and her teacher were looking at her, all of them saw her with a mocking look, except for the teacher that instead of seeing her with a mocking look, was looking at her with a murderous look. One minute later of sharing looks with all the classroom in a very uncomfortable moment, the teacher of Anne took her out of the classroom to talk to her, the words where this ones at next: "Impolite brat, what is happening to you!!!!!!" said the teacher very angry "This is a very important topic, did you slept a little at night?", and she answered: "No teacher I didn't, I unveiled at night for homework", to what the teacher answered:"Okay, only for this time I'm gonna let you go, but for the next time I'm going to give you detention", whit this words they finish the conversation.

When they entered to the classroom they met with a war of ties, pencils and compasses. When Anne saw that phenomenal battle, she imagined a war between cleanliness and filth. She was dreaming awake, when suddenly she heard, "An? A–an? AN!"(This was her nickname) so she reacted and answered: "Ah! sorry I lost in my mind Ali" (Alison was her best friend), her friend told her: "What happened to you? Why didn't you slept last night?" Anne answered "Is because I was did my homework late at night" Ali said "And what were you dreaming about?" Anne said "I don't know, I don't remember". From there and on the lie begun, she do remembered but didn't wanted to anyone to know about it, even her best friend. 

What Anne dream was about is that, she was in her house made of adobe, and that she got out of her house and she found a coin and suddenly she was in a mansion, so two seconds later, she was in the street, Ali looked at her and then she turned around in the opposite direction, to where Anne was, and then she woke up, but she didn't know that it wasn't only a dream, IT WAS A PREDICTION, she would soon realized it. 

At the next day she enter to school very late, because she had stay awake all night, thinking about that dream, she was anxious to know the meaning of that awful dream, in which included her best friend leaving. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you guys enjoyed this story, the next part of the story is going to be post the next monday. 

BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! : )


Comentarios